Friday, January 27, 2012

It's about time

About time for a post about things I love.  Not to be dramatic, but after the last couple weeks, it hasn't been as easy as usual to feel motivated, happy or inspired.  So here are some things that unfailingly make me smile.

1. Pen pal letters.


2. My watercolor class. 















3. My family. Duh.
 















I made this for my mom for her birthday. There's a nice, long explanation to why we're Sailor Moon characters.


4. "Piano Man" by Billy Joel. Such a great song. I mean seriously.  

And the piano it sounds like a carnival
And the microphone smells like a beer.

Classic.



5. The house from The Holiday. Pretty much any British cottage actually...




6. Harry Potter.  And Harry Potter related pins on Pinterest.






I'm noticing a pattern with myself.  I like lots of British things...

So, what are some things that make you happy? Places? Pets? People? Nice alliteration if I do say so.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Did you paint that watercolor with the windmills?????? Because it's super profesh. Also I love all these things too and I love that picture of your family, no explanation needed. Pen pals, pen pals, pen pals!