Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yes, I am still alive.

Life in the city has been good and busy, so I've been bad at keeping track of what I've been doing. Here's what I've been up to these past few days...

{Belvedere Castle in Central Park}

On Sunday, Elders L. Tom Perry and Quentin L. Cook came and spoke to single adults all around the area. They were very wonderful speakers and I felt so lucky to hear them speak.

Monday after work I went to Central Park with some friends to play games and listen to music. Every once it a while I would pause and remind myself that I wasn't throwing a football in any park; I was throwing a football in Central Park.

For work today, I got to go to a client's home to help get ready for a photo shoot. It was nice to feel useful and to see a completed project. Hopefully I'll be able to do more work at my job than just carrying things around. I guess that comes with the territory being an intern and everything. I'll try to do some interesting the rest of this week and take pictures of whatever I'm up to...

1 comment:

Elise said...

throwing a football in central park. gah! alexis, i am serious about going to visit. like last week of july serious. would that work?