Sunday, May 1, 2011

KBIS in Las Vegas

As part my award for the NKBA student competition, I got an all expense paid for trip to KBIS (the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show) in Las Vegas. It was a great trip and here are some pictures from it.

BYU-Idaho is amazing! These are all girls from my school who also placed in the student competition along with our stellar teacher, Wendy Harris. She is the interior design program.

I got to meet Vicente Wolf, one of my favorite designers and was starstruck for the rest of the day. I kept looking at this picture on my digital camera wondering, "Did this really happen?!" (P.S. We're standing in front of his tile design for Ann Sacks. Gorgeous.)

My sister Monica with me at M&M world. I spent way too much on a pound of these brightly colored candies but it was totally worth it.

My friends and me outside the Bellagio. Secretly, I was hoping George Clooney and Brad Pitt would be there, leaning on a balcony overlooking the water.


{this image from here}

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

I'm so glad you got to have that experience! You deserved it! xo