Sunday, June 26, 2011

Quick Update

It's been another great week in New York City! I finally got to see one of my favorite buildings...the Flatiron Building.

It was right next to Madison Square Park which had an outdoor Shake Shack. My friends and I got tasty burgers that, in my personal opinion, are way better than In 'n Out. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm eating in New York?

A smaller group of friends went to this amazing chocolate restaurant. Willy Wonka is alive and his name is Max Brenner. I got a waffle dessert with bananas and ice cream and chocolate. It came with my own little bowl of chocolate covered rice crispies. Delish!

Another night I went to Times Square to eat at John's Pizzeria. It's been the best pizza I've eaten yet. If you notice in the picture I'm wearing red pants! I just bought them that day along with a yellow pair of Toms. They'll be fun and comfy to wear around the city this summer.

And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for. Well, some of you. I got to spend all day at Long Beach in Long Island. So beautiful and sunny...

...yet such painful consequences. I am now a bake lobster. Every move is painful. At least I'm not the only one. As you can see, my other friends have a rosy glow too.

On a final note, I wanted to say thanks for your comments! I really appreciate them. Keep 'em coming!

3 comments:

Can Can said...

you are such a cutie, lex and I can't wait to see all the fun items you're acquiring! hey, what's the name of the guy in the b shirt in the last photo? he looks familiar...

Corinne Chidester said...

You make a lovely Lobster Mobster! :) I'm so glad you are having such a wonderful time!

Anziano Cannariato said...

There are some fine looking young men in some of these photos! And you look great disguised as a lobster! Hope you start peeling soon. Love you, Dad