Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mmm good!

Today was a much less stressful day. I knew how to get to work and tried to keep myself busy around the office. My friend, the other intern, and I helped run some errands too, which showed me that I cannot wear my jeweled flip-flops to walk. Anywhere. My feet burned for the rest of the day, but that didn't stop me from meeting up with friends in Central Park. We walked past this building...
...the Dakota, where John Lennon (from the Beatles) and Yoko Ono lived until he was shot outside it. I've probably walked past it three times already. So cool!

For dinner tonight, we ate at Dallas BBQ and it was delicious! Everyone ordered something smothered in delicious BBQ sauce. I will probably still be full tomorrow.

4 comments:

Elise said...

the dakota! i'm obsessed with commenting on your blog. it's awesome that you already have friends to hang out with every night. yay!

Ethan said...

You look so radiant and happy :) Love you!

Eliza Grant said...

I along with elise seem to be obsessed with your whole new york adventure! I am going to live on central park east? west? whichever is the good one with the Museum on it or near it. I dont even remember. I all recall is it is fantastic and the dakota is near it too. Wanna be my roomate so we can get closer to affording rent? Elise can come too and really whoever else wants too!

Unknown said...

I love that plan very much. The Dakota is on the west side. We should probably live in it. :)