Saturday, June 4, 2011

First Day in the City

After sleeping in, my roommates and I headed to Brooklyn to a Lebanese festival.

Ashlee, Emily, and I got delicious Lebanese food. Here's my falafel sandwich. So good!

At the festival, we met up with some friends and went down to the water to see the skyline.

For dinner we met up with my aunt and uncle at the St. Regis. Their place was gorgeous and I especially loved the bathrooms.

We strolled down 5th Avenue to Tao, a restaurant with great food and a great atmosphere. I don't know what my uncle ordered for us, but everything was delicious. We had Buddha chocolates for dessert. I wish I would have taken a picture.

On our walk home, we went through Central Park and found a place that has free dance lessons Saturday night. We have plans for next weekend! We walked all the way home from 55th Street and passed Cafe Lalo, as seen in You've Got Mail. :)


Here's a link to a gorgeous view of New York City.

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

Ok, you better stop making everything so stinking wonderful sounding, and romantic, or you are going to have another roommate!!! :) I died when I saw the picture of the cafe from You've Got Mail-one of my favorites! It sounds like it was a perfect day!