Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Isn't it perfect?

Remember when I was on that rhino kick? Well, it's been a while and I've been more like a lazy, grazing cow than a charging rhinoceros. This little guy reminded me to BE A RHINO!

I need an internship this summer (preferably in New York) and getting the guts to call design firms (specifically this one) has been, well, hard. This week will be different. I will be a rhino! I'm going to be brave and call and show people how awesome I am and make them want to hire me!

And I have my inspiration to charge at what I want: a wooden toy rhino (well, I don't actually own it, but I'm very tempted to purchase it...my birthday is coming at the end of this week).

What's your inspiration to do something that's not very easy for you? A little wooden toy? A quote? A person?

No comments: