Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lego My Movie!

In order to stay informed on world events, I have MSNBC as my home page. But today, instead of clicking on the articles about Rahm Emanuel or Egypt's "day of rage," I clicked on this: "Classic movies get Lego treatment." It was truly inspiring...unlike the depressing world events.

And now, for your viewing pleasure...

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Back to the Future


Psycho
(complete with a creepy silhouette!)

Since we're on the topic, what is your favorite classic movie?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmmmm....princess bride is pretty good! so excited to hear the news tomorrow!!!

Eliza said...

My favorite classic is Rebecca. I know that no one has ever seen it, but I highly recommend it! CRAZY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anziano Cannariato said...

I, too, am excited to hear the news on your design award. Regarding favorite movies, my favorite is The Scarlet Pimpernel.

Eliza Grant said...

Oh my goodness. I saw my name and was really quite creeped out. I have been replaced like in Rebecca! Anyway, my favorite one is Philadelphia Story.

Unknown said...

I now need to make a "Movies to Watch" list!

Elise said...

i don't have one favorite classic movie. but some of them are: rebecca, philadelphia story, gone with the wind, charade, on the waterfront, it happened one night, citizen kane, double indemnity. SO MANY! i tried to list 2 or 3 and the list mutated. and regarding the lego treatment, what REALLY makes me feel weird is when they make video games out of movies and give them the lego treatment. like the harry potter lego video game: a book, with a movie spinoff, with a lego spinoff, with a video game spinoff. WHAT?

Britt said...

Because I kind of got stuck on Christmas, I'm going to say It's a Wonderful Life and White Christmas. But now that I think of it, Singin in the Rain, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the Pirates of Penzance--holla Kevin Kline!!!
Also, you are awesome and congratulations. Now that I (we) are allowed to travel again, when will you next be in Boise?