Saturday, November 1, 2008

Initial Repeat







From taking my initials "AC" I designed the first motif. Then I repeated it to make a bold and simple design. Then I repeated it multiple times and reduced its size to create a pattern of visual texture. This entire project helped me start to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator, but I still have a lot to learn about that program. The last one (with lots of little repeats) did not turn out how I wanted it to and maybe I'll go back and change it up, but right now I'm too busy with other projects.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

K um wow Lexi. I always knew you were so creative when it came to design and interiors- but these projects truly blow me away. You are incredible! I want to see them all in person some day- maybe I'll take a trip up to Rexburg :D But really, you are so talented at design. I love you!

Anziano Cannariato said...

Hey there Rexburger, what
AWESOME graphic designs. You are so creative - I am amazed. See you on Saturday! :)