Friday, August 19, 2011

A Friendly Visit

For the past few days I've had some friends in town and it has been a blast. I met up with them in Times Square where we ate some BBQ at Famous Dave's. This summer should probably be dedicated to all food BBQ because I think I eat it at least once a week. Or every other week. It's a lot.

We went shopping at American Eagle and since my friend bought something, we were able to have our picture taken and displayed in Times Square. Here's a picture of my picture!

We also went to the M&M Factory and to the Hershey's Factory. I resisted buying all of the chocolate I wanted to, but we did have some fun with the themed products.


Best part of their visit? Eating at Da Gennaro in Little Italy. That place was delicious! I can't describe how wonderful my gnocchi with pesto sauce was. A large group of people speaking Italian showed up around 9:45 to start dinner. You know it's good when Italian people eat there. Probably my favorite dinner in the city.


1 comment:

Elise said...

I would have enjoyed this post if I weren't too busy booing over the fact that this should have been me at some point. BOOOO. But also not boo, because that's fun that you had some friends come see you.