Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Something is different.

Notice anything different about my blog? Look to the right, below the amazing picture of yours truly. Do you see it? The little rectangle that states: "I'm a Mormon." Pretty cool I think.

If you click on it, it takes you to mormon.org where you can view some awesome videos about other Mormons. Some of my favorites are about Sheryl (an urban school teacher who dances in her car like me!), Henriette (a violin maker in Vienna--SO cool), and Brian (a stereotypical quirky artist). I'm working on filling out my profile and when it's done, I'll let you know. Maybe they'll even make a video about me!

Are you a Mormon? You should make a profile! Just sign into your LDS account; all you need is your membership number and you're good to go. I was surprised by how easy it was. Then, if you have a blog, you can add one of your own little boxes.

Here is Sheryl's video for you to watch. She's pretty inspiring.

1 comment:

Can Can said...

so funny you posted this video...did you know that sheryl was in my last ward in provo? she's a riot and i was so happy to see her profiled. thanks for sharing!