Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's been a long week...

With the time change, every day has been a struggle to get out of bed. I hardly fix my hair. Doing my homework consists of staring at my list of things to do. My diet is 85% sugary stuffs. Needless to say, I've been feeling a bit pathetic.

But, the week is coming to an end and that means a new week with a new start. Some goals I have:

1. Get up when my alarm goes off, not 30 minutes (or an hour) later.
2. Work out (walking up the stairs in the Clarke does not count).
3. Make some headway on getting an internship as in have interviews!
4. Don't go out to eat and instead, eat things like fruits and veggies.
5. Stop complaining because life really is great right now.

And finally, the BIG goal. Not just for this week, but until school gets out (and maybe even longer)...

No more sweets! No more cupcakes from the Cocoa Bean. No more five chocolate chip cookies in less than 15 minutes (no matter how healthy my friend says they are). No more pie, cake, or ice cream. No more sweets! I need to be a rhino and charge at my goals!

We can have mid-March resolutions, right?

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

I adore this post. Can I apply some of it to my life? :) I love you!