Friday, February 11, 2011

It's been a busy week...

Mostly crazy and surprisingly not a lot of homework, somehow an unscheduled, relaxing week has turned into a crazy, over-scheduled sprint to the weekend. But I've managed to squeeze in some fun. What I've been up to:

Reading this...about me!

Trying to do this side pony tail.Arranging this...
...in my room. (Elise, this one's for you!)

Wanting this.

Making the heart cake! Finally!
With my friend Amy. I have yet to cut it open to see if it worked. Pictures will follow...

Looking at bridesmaid dresses and wedding invitations because my sister Eliza is engaged! Congratulations Liza and Shenli!
Since weddings are on the brain... how about a dress like this? (they're so cool!) Or invites by this amazing graphic designer. Someday...

What have you been up to this week? Any fun plans for this weekend? For Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

Elise said...

Your room looks wonderful! I love all the pictures and the bunting by each other. Yay.