Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jumping for Joy

A few days ago I got a call from the NKBA (the National Kitchen and Bath Association). They told me I was one of the finalists for a bath competition I entered last fall! I was so excited that when they asked me to identify my bath, all I could think of saying was, "Well it has a bathtub, and a shower, and a toilet..." Okay, it wasn't quite that bad but it sure felt like it.

Even after the shock, and slight embarrassment, I still felt like this...

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be announced the Friday the 28th. No matter where I place, I will win some amount of scholarship ($$$!) and a trip to Las Vegas to stay here. Friday can't come soon enough!

4 comments:

Liz Marchant said...

YAY!!! congrats :-) i'm so excited for you!

Corinne Chidester said...

I'm beyond proud of you.

Elise said...

Alexis! Are you kidding me? Why are you so fabulous. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks everybody!